top country love quotes from songs


10/11/2021 · Best Country Love Song Quotes. These are the best country music quotes you can dedicate to your sweetheart. 62. “And she’s the song that I’m playing. And she’s everything I ever wanted.” - Brad Paisley, ‘She’s Everything’. 63. “Every time you kiss me, it’s like sunshine and whiskey.” - Frankie Ballard, ‘Sunshine & Whiskey’. 64.Garth Brooks. Country, Song, Earth. 28 Copy quote. When I look into your eyes I still get weak. And when Im this close to you I just cant speak. And its hard to keep my hands to myself. When I know I could never love anybody else. Gary Allan. Country, Song, Eye.14/11/2016 · This country quote comes from Brad Paisley’s song “Then”. This is about a man’s greatest love for a girl. 3. I’ll fill those canyons in your soul, like a river lead you home. Originally posted by pinterest. One of the best country quotes from the song “The One” by Gary Allan.Life is pretty simple according to lyrics of some of our favorite country music songs. Don't cheat, love your mama, whiskey makes the bad (or good for that matter) news go down easier, and true love can be found behind the wheel of your favorite truck and by the side of trusty pup .21/05/2014 · It used to be that you’d have a song recorded by a major Country artist and, if it was a hit, you could buy a car. Now you can buy a dealership.-Tom T. Hall “ With Country Music, you have one hit and those people love you forever.-Kenny Rogers “To make it easier to find your favorite country love song, they're listed in alphabetical order: 1) "A Woman in Love"by Ronnie Milsap from the album 40 Number One Hits. Romantic Lyric: "I oughta know 'cause I've held a few. I've seen the things that a woman can do." 2) "Almost Like a Song" by Ronnie Milsap.10/11/2020 · “I love the fact that it doesn't really sound like a love song but it is a love song.” RaeLynn told The Tennessean.– Love To Love You Baby, Donna Summer. You are the light that’s leading me to the place Where I find peace again You are the strength that keeps me walking You are the hope that keeps me trusting You are the life to my soul You are my purpose You’re everything – Everything, Lifehouse17/11/2021 · Hip hop song quotes . 27. “Yeah, I’m in my bag, but I’m in his too / And that’s why every time you see me, I got some new shoes” – “Cash Shit,” Megan thee Stallion featuring Da Baby If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Megan Thee Stallion quotes to inspire your hot girl. 28.







































Popular Country Song QuotesCountry Lyrics to Songs QuotesCountry Song Quotes About FriendsCountry Song Quotes Horazontal
What are the Best Country quotes?What are the Best Country quotes?What is Your Favorite Country Love Song?What is Your Favorite Country Love Song?What are the best quotes about country music?What are the best quotes about country music?What does country music mean to you?What does country music mean to you?

top country love quotes from songs from other artists that are on other albums. This list isn't comprehensive because only a certain subset of songs should be used (the songs are all great, but the rest are just so repetitive that it feels hard to explain without doing the math on how many more you have going for each chart position). So just remember to listen to what other people have to say.

You can check the songs for yourself by clicking the links to the top of the page. Once you have some, you can add them up for additional rankings over time.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »
Comments


EmoticonEmoticon