best love quotes from books reddit


So many beautiful quotes from Antoine de Saint Exupery. I always loved the part where he explains that no other rose can take place of his rose because what makes it his rose is time he spent. Thats best definition of love in my opinion. Spending your most valuable thing, time for somebody else.Well, here’s your box. Nearly everything I have is in it, and it is not full. Pain and excitement are in it, and feeling good or bad and evil thoughts and good thoughts- the pleasure of design and some despair and the indescribable joy of creation. And on top of these are all the gratitude and love I have for you. And still the box is not full. JOHNI wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep & there are no words for that.” - Brian Andreas 62Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in a long-shot. - Charlie Chaplin. On a related note one of my favorites: "The world is a comedy to those that think; a tragedy to those that feel" -Horace Walpole. "Sometimes you never realize the value of a moment until it becomes a memory" -Dr. Seuss.“Maybe...you'll fall in love with me all over again." "Hell," I said, "I love you enough now. What do you want to do? Ruin me?" "Yes. I want to ruin you." "Good," I said. "That's what I want too.” Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms







































Young Love Quotes From BooksBeautiful Love Quotes From BooksSouth West Books Love Quotes
What is the best love quote from a book?What is the best love quote from a book?What are some of the most romantic quotes you've ever read?What are some of the most romantic quotes you've ever read?Who said Love is the greatest gift?Who said Love is the greatest gift?What are some love quotes that speak to you?What are some love quotes that speak to you?

best love quotes from books reddit giver. (I don't know much about book writing.)

(This one is about how to write a good letter, and how to write good letters right there, with an extra paragraph of text.)

(I'm using my personal opinion as my guide, but if you don't feel like writing a great letter, you'll feel free to send it.)

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »
Comments


EmoticonEmoticon